All Brand New!!

January 3, 2010



Hi all!


A brand new day in a brand new year! Everything is brand new. I even took the liberty  to change everything in my blog. SEE?! It took me almost a week to complete all this. While people went out to celebrate new year, 2010, I made a new layout and all the custom sidebar title for my blog. Of course, 'they' want to celebrate too! (macam tukar baju raya la..) 

Well, it seems like a tradition, everybody gotta have a new resolution as the new year comes every year. I just can't put my finger on it! Since the past several years, I just never thought about having a new one. I just wish the new year may bring me  better, better, better things compared to the year before. I just want, to improve in any way.

I guess that's it, I don't have a specific resolution like any of you guys did. I just hope and pray that everything goes like I wanted to. Hmm... I think I can add, to achieve my weight loss goal in 2010. I already lost 20lbs last year. Think I can do it?

2 comments:

  1. moga2 apai berjaya turunkan berat badan yee....eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks leyna! target turun lg 3 kg ujung bulan ni.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something