This is a backdated post.
Happy Belated Birthday my baby! My 1st born turned 5. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah until this day, she turned out to be a girl I always prayed for. (nakal2 tu biasa lah, mana ada yang perfect kan?)
Now she can:
1. Read (merangkak lagi) both Malay and English.
2. Speaks fluent Malay and English (still struggling, but doing better)
3. Mengaji, kenal Alif, Ba, Ta, hafal surah Al-Fatihah (alhamdulillah!!)
4. Counting (both Malay and English)
5. Bath and brush her own teeth.
6. And still sleeps all by herself until now. (I'm so proud of you!)
7. Tell a story of anything that interest her, in her own way. (my personal favorite)
Thank you friends for all the wishes!
To atok and nenek, don't worry about your grandkids. Ummi and Babah, will always make sure they turned out alright.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINI!!